Sunday, October 5, 2008

Presentations....

Well, Of course I loved my own presentation LOL. But seriously, I thought that Kit's presentation was really good because she had wonderful cheesecake!!!! Really it was great! I wish I could bake like that...but then again I'm glad i cant because I'd eat baked goods everyday! lol....I came in a little late so I missed most of her presentation but the sheer fact that I love food and sweets so much made her a fave!!!!! :)
I was also very happy when Jamie brought Gatorade; becuase one again i love food and what goes better with food than a nice cool beverage?! Especially orange Gatorade, my fave! He was helpful because right before him we had cake(which was great)...and we were able to enjoy a good cup afterwards!!
Emily's Presentation was very interesting! Dairy Cow showing!!! Before this presentation I had no idea that people even did this typr of thing. I thought it was very interesting to see something new, and she taught us a little bit about it, so that was pretty cool as well.

I liked the presentations, they were fun and informative, I learned about alot of new hobbies I had never known about before, and for a second I was able to feel slightly apart of what was going on in there lives. Its also interesting to see what people choose when given a free topic. it lets you know alot about the person.

1 comment:

Kit said...

Hey Danni, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your presentation!