Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cover Letters.....

When I was first directed to the website I honestly hated the layout.No offense, and I know its's off subject, but it was so boring. The regular white background and default font, made the information little hard for me to read.
On another note, once I did get the information read I felt that the information was to the point and easy to read and understand. It also helped me to clear up any ambiguities that I might have had about cover letters. Like when to use them, how, the correct way to format them, etc. I liked the fact that they had the best ad worst ways to use a cover letter, and also the sample. Its not much that i can disagree with in this best I feel that I don't know enough to understand how prospective employers view cover letters, and what suites them best. Therefore I just take into consideration everything told, and do the things I'm best comfortable with.
All-in-All, its pretty good and useful information that I would possibly take into consideration when doing my letter.

No comments: