Sunday, November 16, 2008

Group Projects

Usually I dont like group projects. However this project was a great experience. I think working with the clients and being actively involved made the project fun and interesting. It caused us to be hands on with what was going on. This made us put more effort into the project and figuring out the best ideas to pursue.
Working with the group members definately helped make me aware of all the different ideas 4 people could come up with. Just when I thought I had exhausted all areas and options, a group memeber would come up with another fabulous idea! Having the agendas and meeting minutes helped bring alot of order. And I thought those were very impotant and worked well.
Our biggest challenge had to be having the clients not repond quickly enough or sometimes not at all. Some of our ideas couldn't be pursued because we didnt have the neccesary information to see the project all the way through. Also sometimes we had issues with not having things to do, if we had completely a project previously our next meeting would not be very effective.
For my next group project I would just keep in mind the things that helped to make this group work so well and use them. Also just keeping in mind our interactions with the clients will definately help me in the workplace when those projects arise.

No comments: